Fan Uniform for Opening Night?

Suit and tie. Going to the theatre straight from the office, and won't have time to change. 

• Sad 1

I just moved and have two full boxes of drum corps t-shirts and polos, most of which I’ve never worn. A few years ago I did wear a Carolina Crown t-shirt on an unusually hot day and someone said “I bet you’d like a cold Carolina Crown right now.” I to,d the story to a member of Crown’s BOD and suggested the do craft beer as a revenue resource. 

I have a pretty busy afternoon ahead of me. If I have time to change I may pull out a BAC polo. If not, I’ll be wearing dress pants and a button down shirt, nothing that says drum corps.

I’m debating which previous year tour shirt I might wear 

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

I just moved and have two full boxes of drum corps t-shirts and polos, most of which I’ve never worn. A few years ago I did wear a Carolina Crown t-shirt on an unusually hot day and someone said “I bet you’d like a cold Carolina Crown right now.” I to,d the story to a member of Crown’s BOD and suggested the do craft beer as a revenue resource. 

I have a pretty busy afternoon ahead of me. If I have time to change I may pull out a BAC polo. If not, I’ll be wearing dress pants and a button down shirt, nothing that says drum corps.

I have half a drawer-full of old Corps tees that must have shrunk over the years as they don't fit anymore.  Have Bridgemen, SCV, & a Phantom original Spartacus shirts among others

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PresentArms said:

Suit and tie. Going to the theatre straight from the office, and won't have time to change. 

Looks like you might win the best dressed caption tonight but could get a delay penalty. :)