Flo still sucks!

OMG I can not believe I went for this again.

Their sound still sucks brass balls with announcers blowing your speakers our because  you have to dime your stereo to hear it or your headphones. Still have the dropped stream and if you dare call them on it they gaslight you and say it's your system. and not to mention the nauseating two measure long 30 minute loop of the same garbage.

Flo YOU SUCK SUCK SUCK

I am sorry DCI we were so mean to you. Please come back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Stream has been good for us all night with both shows.  Except for the announcer at the Akron show.  That was definitely something that they need to fix.  Everything else has been an improvement over other seasons.  Just wanted to add in my two cents ... for whatever they are worth.

• Like 3

I actually just came to the site to rave about how awesome of a job they've been doing. Seems like as long as there's a good internet connection, the audio/picture quality are both incredible. 

• Like 2

I'm streaming through the FloSports App on my Apple TV Gen 3 (the last one before the 4K model last year) and it is working better than any of the past iterations.  I've been watching Live streams since like 2005.  This is the best it has been for me.

• Like 3

I just got Flo today so this is my first experience with them ever and I'm super impressed. 

I'm using a first gen chromecast so I expected lots of stutters and buffering since the 1st gen chromecast doesn't allow higher speed 5ghz wifi networks, but my feed has been virtually flawless 

• Like 1

I think Flo is off to a great start. Watched the first show at a friends via Roku and DCI west via Apple TV. Solid pic, good sound balance (for not being there), and even solid multi cam work. Good job Flo!