Flo still sucks!

Only complaint I have is the volume on the commercials 

• Like 3

Fairly solid here...and I was testing just a 4G phone connection tonight that was tethering my PC...didn't expect much...but ROCK solid for the most part...

Flammaster is in the minority here.  Must be using sub par equipment or internet supplier.  Flomarching is doing a great job.

7 minutes ago, dcifanforlife said:

Flammaster is in the minority here.  Must be using sub par equipment or internet supplier.  Flomarching is doing a great job.

Yeah nah, the quality is crap. I have gigabit internet with the Apple TV connected directly to the router via CAT6.

Image quality is still just as nasty as it was last year. Low bitrate 720p with tons of compression artifacts. Low bitrate audio with noticeable “pops” every so often during quiet moments.

It might seem okay on a laptop with headphones, but it looks and sounds like garbage in a proper home theater.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dcifanforlife said:

no. 

flo does exactly enough to get me to pay $50/month for what they provide.

it's nothing approaching great. 

mlb.com does a great job for literally 10X the streaming content at 1/3 the price.

flo's coverage has been marginally better than dci's event coverage was. that's about as far as i'd go. 

Edited by Lance

4 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

Yeah nah, the quality is crap. I have gigabit internet with the Apple TV connected directly to the router via CAT6.

Image quality is still just as nasty as it was last year. Low bitrate 720p with tons of compression artifacts. Low bitrate audio with noticeable “pops” every so often during quiet moments.

Huh?

While I did not subscribe this year it seems the culprit for bad experiences seems to be substandard internet service on the part of the OP.

Zero problems for me last night on either stream using GB internet on Apple TV. Didn’t have a problem at all during WGI season either.