How do you watch drum corps shows at home?

A public service post for people to share their at home drum corps vieiwing setups. Hope others will share their finds!  

Purchased from Amazon this week - New Dr J projector and a owlenz screen from Amazon for Less than $140. Last night was the first time I used it watching flomarching with a Roku connection. Connected it to the stereo. It was very good especially given the price!  

Edited by btracht
  • Like 2

My living room TV is really a 47' monitor for my Desktop Computer (I gave up cable 12 years ago). I watch it through the website and listen though a Yamaha home theater system, although I can't run it at 2 in the morning (Stanford). My back ups are 10" tablets and headphones.

Edited by awunderlich

29 minutes ago, awunderlich said:

My living room TV is really a 47' monitor for my Desktop Computer (I gave up cable 12 years ago). I watch it through the website and listen though a Yamaha home theater system, although I can't run it at 2 in the morning (Stanford). My back ups are 10" tablets and headphones.

47 feet?  Wow!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've got a desktop PC connected to a 65" TV and a 21" monitor.  The TV runs the high cam, the monitor runs the multicam.  With strategic pausing I can get the two streams in sync to watch them simultaneously.  And I record the high cam feed with bandicam for later rewatches.

Volume gets cranked through an amp to my hd 650 headphones.  

• Like 1

Last night was a treat for me as it was my first time viewing this stuff on the 65” Samsung QLED TV I got last November. It has super rich color and contrast that made everyone look great.

I just use the built-in internet browser and have the router connected directly to the TV with a high-speed Ethernet cable. Had virtually no streaming hiccups.

Sound is pumped through my now 20-year old Bose Lifestyle surround system, which still sounds great, especially in the large open space I have it in now. The speakers are really well positioned to “bounce” the sound around.

If in the office, wired Ethernet to a laptop with HDMI to 32" Panasonic with an old Altec Lansing 2.1 powered speaker system.  If too lazy to hook up the laptop, Win 10 desktop, 23" monitor, wired 1Gig network, and THX 2.1 powered sound.

if in the Den, Samsung 55" Smart TV thru the built-in browser. Using wired PowerLine Ethernet. Pioneer Elite 5.1 sound system. 

Through the Flo app on the Apple TV 4K. Home theater consists of a 77” LG OLED G6, Denon X4400H AVR, Klipsch RP loudspeakers/surrounds and 2 SVS SB-2000 subs.

No “issues” with the stream, besides the low quality of the audio and video.