Michigan City, IN - June 24, 2018

7 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

It is when you round up. ;)

Besides, stop giving them hell. They heard from someone there. Someone asked for scores and they were nice enough to send along information. Jeez.

LOL!  You're quick!  :laugh:

It's June, who cares about scores?  Tenths of a point are meaningless at this time of the season, the kids don't even know all the notes and don't know where their feet are going just yet.  My big prediction is all the corps will change things, and all the corps will get better. 

I get mildly amused when scores this time of the year are broken down into three decimal points.  It's June.  It doesn't matter.  :biggrin:

Edited by wvu80
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

.  My big prediction is all the corps will change things, and all the corps will get better. 

Thats Yuuuuge !... and new info.

Edited by BRASSO

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

LOL!  You're quick!  :laugh:

It's June, who cares about scores?  Tenths of a point are meaningless at this time of the season, the kids don't even know all the notes and don't know where their feet are going just yet.  My big prediction is all the corps will change things, and all the corps will get better. 

I get mildly amused when scores this time of the year are broken down into three decimal points.  It's June.  It doesn't matter.  :biggrin:

scores never mean much, it's spreads and neighborhoods

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:
7 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

My big prediction is all the corps will change things, and all the corps will get better.

Thats Yuuuuge !... and really going out on a limb too!

What can I say?  I'm a risk taker!  :w00t: 

I'm guessing people out there are already comparing Crown's score to BD to SCV to see who will win in August.  Crown doesn't even have a closer yet!  :laugh:

Edited by wvu80
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Now that I agree with.

I've noticed over the years a trend that any corps making the top 12 needs to be within 10 points of the top scoring corps at this time of the season.  So any corps which falls back further than that probably needs to work hard to keep within that ten point gap.

It's a generalization, not a fact.  And as always, just my humble opinion.  :27_sunglasses:

9 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Michigan City is a pretty decent neighborhood I'm told too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1