Michigan City, IN - June 24, 2018

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

I admit the Reds have a special place in my hearts. When I played T-ball I was a Red. We started real bad. Lost almost every game! Then for whatever reason the teams we were supposed to play never showed up with caused us to automatically go on to playoffs. Needless to say, coach figured out how we played and moved me to the outfield (I mostly played right field) and we ended up winning the championship.

I was at the Reds game on Saturday when they curb stomped the Cubs 11-2. That was amazing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I admit the Reds have a special place in my hearts. When I played T-ball I was a Red. We started real bad. Lost almost every game! Then for whatever reason the teams we were supposed to play never showed up with caused us to automatically go on to playoffs. Needless to say, coach figured out how we played and moved me to the outfield (I mostly played right field) and we ended up winning the championship.

Great story!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

And I thought you called yourself a fan!!?? lol 

Lol can i tell you.. Lastnight i was dying of sleep but put up strong battle to finish watch stream on flo.. lol... i never fight so hard in my life.

4 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Oooooooo.... ouch! That is beating 

The Reds starting pitcher hit a grand slam. It was everything!

• Haha 1