Evansville, IN - June 27, 2018

14 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

Cavies had a rough night.

LkeMypT.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

This problem is now resolved.  Our apologies for this confusion.  Changes ..... sheesh.

I'm working on getting the recaps sorted for this Judging Panel and should have the recap updated in about an hour.

Sorry for the mix-up ... especially to my friends at the Blue Stars and Cavaliers. :doh:

-john

3 minutes ago, JohnD said:

This problem is now resolved.  Our apologies for this confusion.  Changes ..... sheesh.

I'm working on getting the recaps sorted for this Judging Panel and should have the recap updated in about an hour.

Sorry for the mix-up ... especially to my friends at the Blue Stars and Cavaliers. :doh:

-john

You don't need to apologize to us ... for a brief moment in time, we thought we beat the Cavaliers by 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Don’t get me started.  That site is such a cluster.  I didn’t even know there was a midwestern regional until flo posted it. 

I've given up looking on DCI website this season for anything..I'm using other sources 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Don’t get me started.  That site is such a cluster.  I didn’t even know there was a midwestern regional until flo posted it. 

I have tried not to be critical, but the new layout for schedule/tickets scores is causing me a lot of pain adjusting to it. Ugh

• Like 4

Nice work Phantom Regiment! I agree with a comment at the Mason Ohio show that PR might be underrated. I love their music and I think there's tons of potential in this show! Looking forward to seeing them again soon on Flo. 

• Like 3

Just now, Forevergreen said:

I have tried not to be critical, but the new layout for schedule/tickets scores is causing me a lot of pain adjusting to it. Ugh

It is a horrible layout and design...no doubt...and questionable navigation...and the mobile is horrendous...

• Like 4