Pittsburgh, PA - June 28, 2018

7 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

What was new tonight?

The past two days of rehearsing in Newark, OH saw numerous changes (that were planned) in both music and visuals.  Hang on...this machine is just getting started!

ps  A lot of Bloo fans tonight and Bloo alumni...all excited to see Spirit back in the mix of corps that might be performing on Saturday night.  CONGRATS SOA

• Like 8

Partial panel or not, this was obviously a very good showing in their first show of the season for Spirit of Atlanta. As I stated a few pages back on this thread, I have been hearing some good reports on them this off season. Tonite's surprise though was their topping Madison. Not sure if this says more about Spirit of Atlanta or the Madison Scouts. Perhaps it says something about both at the moment.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6

And there is still plenty of season left to go and anything can happen!

...I really missed DCI season. 

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Partial panel or not, this was obviously a very good showing in their first show of the season for Spirit of Atlanta. As I stated a few pages back on this thread, I have been hearing some good reports on them this off season. Tonite's surprise though was their topping Madison. Not sure if this says more about Spirit or Madison. Perhaps it says something about both at the moment.

It is definitely not a very good start for the mad men...

25 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Bluecoats’ show is leaving the field in the dust. To be up almost three points on Boston at this stage is incredible. 

They were three points over BAC this time last week too. 

9 minutes ago, Brass34 said:

The score itself doesn't matter. It's about the difference in spread. Cadets being about 2.5 behind Boston puts them in a tier below. That sounds right.

You should change your name because clearly you don't "know it all".

Brass34 - maybe so but they’re closer to Blue Stars and PR than they are to Boston and the Top 6.    

And I marched Cadets so I’m not a hater!

1 minute ago, oldbandguy said:

Or several grains of salt for that matter...on the glass of a celebratory margarita!  :-)

It's always five o'clock somewhere... hehe

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Partial panel or not, this was obviously a very good showing in their first show of the season for Spirit of Atlanta. As I stated a few pages back on this thread, I have been hearing some good reports on them this off season. Tonite's surprise though was their topping Madison. Not sure if this says more about Spirit of Atlanta or the Madison Scouts. Perhaps it says something about both at the moment.

I would say it says a bit about each