Need a link to that ranking website with the little graphics— thx!

Sorry to ask a silly question, but can a kind DCP’er please post the link to that nifty website that lists the OC and WC rankings using those little square “coat of arms”-type logo graphics? The links I have saved on my phone and used last summer no longer work.

Mahalo Nui Loa! 

Thank you.  I always forget these useful websites from year to year.  

Awesome; thank you! 

1 hour ago, TRacer said:

Sorry to ask a silly question, but can a kind DCP’er please post the link to that nifty website that lists the OC and WC rankings using those little square “coat of arms”-type logo graphics? The links I have saved on my phone and used last summer no longer work.

Mahalo Nui Loa! 

https://dciscores.com/world-class

3 hours ago, TRacer said:

Awesome; thank you! 

Just caught your avatar ... remember first time Quisp came out 

As for the signature... Same here except was piston/rotor Olds. 

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Just caught your avatar ... remember first time Quisp came out 

As for the signature... Same here except was piston/rotor Olds. 

Jim— me too; I played a p/r during an SCV rehearsal in ‘84 when one of my bari colleagues’ valves locked up (Dynasty— AAAGH!!) and repairs were going to take a day or more since we were on the road. Rick rummaged around in the equipment truck and found his p/r horn from “his years” and said, “Can anyone of you play this?” I was fairly decent on one and everyone else said no so the other guy took my horn and I used Rick’s. Playing the upper register lead bari parts of Festive Overture (which doubled the Frenchies) on that horn was like setting the Wayback Machine to ‘74!  IIRC we got the locked-up horn repaired in time for the show as it was looking like I might have to perform with the p/r or we were going to try and borrow a 2V from another corps.

As for Quisp— if I could post a pic of my Quisp watch (yes, I ate the cereal, cut off the box tops, sent them in and waited 4-6 weeks for delivery) I would...I also remember the Quisp vs. Quake cereal campaign in ‘72 (a great way to teach kids about presidential elections!); I voted for Quisp!  Love Jay Ward cartoons...

Somewhere, off in the distance, younger DCP’ers are staring at their screens going,  “WTH....???”

EDIT: As for the ranking icons, I think they’re awful darn spiffy! 

Edited by TRacer
  • Haha 1