Pasadena, CA - June 30, 2018

Congrats to SCV, what a show!  Too bad the thread took a bizarre turn...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fanman said:

BD as consistent as always, but their show (as of June 30) feels very much like a repeat of everything I've seen from them before. Nothing new or over the top. Others are surging. Here's my ridiculously bold and premature prediction for August!

1) SVC

2) Bluecoats

3) BD

4) Crown

5) Cavaliers

Go get it SCV!!!!

Boston I believe will come on strong at Indy... and will surprise some people. Why ? Because Boston always tends to finish the season strong..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Can't  compare scores from different shows. That being said, yes, I believe Madison has almost no chance of making finals. Not because of any scores, but because I don't believe 1-11 from last year will fall out, and I don't believe Madison will beat the Mandarins, so that leaves them out.

I can compare them all I want.  Doesn't mean it has value.  If Mandarins are almost breaking 70 and Scouts are at 64 I have a hard time believing some west coast inflation is 6 pts higher.

• Like 3

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

I can compare them all I want.  Doesn't mean it has value.  If Mandarins are almost breaking 70 and Scouts are at 64 I have a hard time believing some west coast inflation is 6 pts higher.

You do you.

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Boston I believe will come on strong at Indy... and will surprise some people. Why ? Because Boston always tends to finish the season strong..

They were incredible last year. I see them closing the gap between 6 and 5, and they will continue to build their program and talent. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

West coast inflation doesn't exist. If anything, inflation is in the midwest with those 5 judge shows... By a lot, imo.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

No its 7/1

Whoops, my bad. Thought all the scores so far were from June. Gotta update my calendar...

As a former member of the BD organization- and totally unbiased- SCV clearly has a better show. But #### BD is awesome too. Love both 

• Like 4