Pasadena, CA - June 30, 2018

16 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I can compare them all I want.  Doesn't mean it has value.  If Mandarins are almost breaking 70 and Scouts are at 64 I have a hard time believing some west coast inflation is 6 pts higher.

It's a long season, and I have no investment in Madison (I marched the other boy band). But to call placements in August a week and a half into the season is silly.

I’ve had a bit to drink tonight and I don’t know if this whole ‘SCV beating BD- again- before leaving Cal’ - is true.  I’ll prob rediscover this again tomorrow morning- or afternoon 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Have a feeling it’s going to be SCV, BD and everyone else for the crown (no pun intended- #### I Love CC) this year 

4 hours ago, brassboy said:

Mandarins get to use their stage tonight!

And it was fricken awesome tonight! Love the additional details they added.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mega said:

And it was fricken awesome tonight! Love the additional details they added.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Mandarins (and SCV & Bluecoats live). Sadly, I'll have to wait till finals week. 

Just now, mrk said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Mandarins (and SCV & Bluecoats live). Sadly, I'll have to wait till finals week. 

At least you'll get to see the completed shows. Sadly this was my one and only live show to see.

1 minute ago, Mega said:

At least you'll get to see the completed shows. Sadly this was my one and only live show to see.

Thank you for providing perspective. Sometimes it's too easy to take blessings for granted. Allow me to rephrase:  I'm really looking forward to seeing Mandarins (and SCV & Bluecoats live). I'm fortunate I'll get to do so finals week.

• Like 3