Riverside, CA - July 1, 2018

So nothing on PC?  Open Class?

• Like 1

Go BK

From where I am I cant get a good read on visuals but BK seemed just a step up musically on Mandarins tonight. Amazing use of color as always. Flags in the closer, under the lights, were great. 

Edited by Mulder
  • Like 2

Very few corps can match BK when it comes to intensity.  Boy can they bring it! Great run by BK! Crowd seemed to favor Mandarins though. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Mulder said:

From where I am I cant get a good read on visuals but BK seemed just a step up musically on Mandarins tonight. Amazing use of color as always. Flags in the closer, under the lights, were great. 

Music is where BK has had the biggest advantage on Mandarins over the last 2 weekends. Mandarins have been beating them in visual, and right with them in GE. It's going to be interesting to see what happens now that they performed back to back instead of Mandarins performing an hour earlier like they did the previous 2 shows.

Edited by CAtenhut
  • Like 3

I was about to yell out "It's only July"

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You got to be kidding me Vanguard. This show is going to be a contender. Had me the whole. Typically takes me a while to buy in. Complete package of a show.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2