Need 3 tickets for DCI Finals

Crown Phan

In need of 3 tickets for DCI finals preferably mid to lower half of the bowl. Will act quickly! Thank you!

Chris

Well shucks, Crown Phan. I might have three tickets, but they're not for people with stopwatches and a huge blind spot. Oh well... :silly:

Edited by BDCorno

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 2:25 PM, BDCorno said:

Well shucks, Crown Phan. I might have three tickets, but they're not for people with stopwatches and a huge blind spot. Oh well... :silly:

Lol! It's actually really funny that I just saw this now after watching the regional last night. I'm actually a fan of this years show. They address all my usual criticism and it's just a really fun show. Reminds me a lot of 2011. :laughing:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crown Phan said:

Lol! It's actually really funny that I just saw this now after watching the regional last night. I'm actually a fan of this years show. They address all my usual criticism and it's just a really fun show. Reminds me a lot of 2011. :laughing:

Just giving you some ribbing. lol. No, all my tix are spoken for and now a waiting list. Early bird gets the worm...