Houston.... I mean, Katy show- July 20, 2018

14 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Shoot, if you want to grab a beer PM me! I live somewhat close to Bush Airport. If anything pick up a 6 pack of 11 Below beer. Great stuff!

Hey, what a nice invitation! I'll drop you a note as we get closer to this.

• Like 1

Studying the calendar this morning and seeing Katy is one week off. So why not bump this?

There are three terrific days of drum corps in Texas, Thursday through Saturday. A fourth in Mesquite on Monday after SA. All four shows loaded with great corps.

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Studying the calendar this morning and seeing Katy is one week off. So why not bump this?

There are three terrific days of drum corps in Texas, Thursday through Saturday. A fourth in Mesquite on Monday after SA. All four shows loaded with great corps.

DANG! I was just about to bump it too! 

I CAN NOT WAIT!

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 2

I may stay in town long enough to see the show or at least some rehearsals.... anyone know where the corps are staying? Particularly BK? 

Wonder why this show didn't make it onto FLO? It is not like it would affect attendance put me within 250 miles of the place and I don't care if it was in my local theater for free. Does dci/FLO not understand their market?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Wonder why this show didn't make it onto FLO? It is not like it would affect attendance put me within 250 miles of the place and I don't care if it was in my local theater for free. Does dci/FLO not understand their market?

They more than likely had their reasons. Very much how I am not a fan of them moving it from Cypress. Katy is a nice place... just preferred it to be closer to my apartment is all.