Houston.... I mean, Katy show- July 20, 2018

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

............ that was incredible.......... :)))))))) They were AMAZING!!!!!

love love love

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Wow, BK is closer to Cadets than I originally thought.

yes Anderson in GE has Cadets ninth across the board. Everything else is within the range of 6 with percussion 7th due to achievement score.

One thing for sure, any of those people who still think slotting is a thing, I just have one word for you: NOPE

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Percussion placements look right finally. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Wow, Phantom inching close to both BK and Cadets, way to go! 

I just wish BK could consistently put great concepts onto the field. They have medalist talent, but man...so many of their show designs lack any kind of a “big stage” design. Bums me out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

yes Anderson in GE has Cadets ninth across the board. Everything else is within the range of 6 with percussion 7th due to achievement score.

will be most interesting tomorrow with the double slate of judges to balance out any judge flatlining any specific corps. It will be a tight show none the less. Good night.

Edited by xandandl

Just now, MikeRapp said:

I just wish BK could consistently put great concepts onto the field. They have medalist talent, but man...so many of their show designs lack any kind of a “big stage” design. Bums me out.

Speaking of being bummed out...Cadets could possibly get passed up by BK and Phantom come finals.

• Sad 1

Nothing surprising here.  Just demonstrating that the pairing of BD and Bloo is in fact true.  It is marginally ast true with this score as it was when BD was ahead by as much.

SCV is comfortable there, but being bested by both BD and Bloo in a couple of areas.

Bloo is managing perc better, but Boston wasn't there tonight to mix it up.

It's a dog fight for 2nd and SCV is not safe (even though they are comfortable).  I think that GE is more of a chance phenomenon with these shows than the other captions.

Good night!

12 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Dang, BD in 3rd!

I was expecting that tonight... I did. Yeap. BC had changes along with their performance that push them pass BD. Just barely though. But BD haven't started making their last changes and addition yet. A tough show to complete. They just croozing along this week and doimg what they do. I heard of changes being rehearsed up in this week but I haven't seen any on the field yet. But they had a little issue with still a great performance.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1