Houston.... I mean, Katy show- July 20, 2018

I'm looking forward to this show.  Will be my first live show of the season.  We will follow the Bluecoats to San Antonio, Mesquite, and Little Rock.  Then start our journey back to Phoenix.

Glad to see that you get your wish to see The Cavaliers live in Houston (oops, Katy).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

I'm looking forward to this show.  Will be my first live show of the season.  We will follow the Bluecoats to San Antonio, Mesquite, and Little Rock.  Then start our journey back to Phoenix.

Glad to see that you get your wish to see The Cavaliers live in Houston (oops, Katy).

If I could use a laughing and Thanks compliment at the same time I would! I really can't wait until I see this show.

19 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

7:30- National Anthem

7:42- Crossmen

8:01- The Cadets

8:20- Phantom Regiment

8:37- Blue Knights

8:34- INT

9:24- THE CAVALIERS!!!!

9:41- Bluecoats

9:58- Blue Devils

10:15- Santa Clara Vanguard

10:32- Carolina Crown

11:14- Scores

I remember, literally, 10 years ago when I wanted to see The Cavaliers live. Sadly, they were not performing in the Houston show (I was still in high school and limited on money)... and I was disappointed. After these 10 years one thing has been obvious, I am a fan of music, knowledge, and easily a BIG fan of The Cavaliers. No matter what, I am excited to see the 70th anniversary corps live!!!! GO CAVALIERS!!!! Let's kick some butt!

They will do really in Houston. I wouldn’t be surprised if they march into San Antonio in second place. 

• Like 1

When exactly is this show happening? I don't see a date anywhere lol

I am hitting this show on my way to San Antonio. Not quite sure why I decided to do both. I think San Antonio looked like a reasonable drive from IAH, and it has been almost 40 years since I last saw anything on the road Texas. (Over those years, plenty of Houston and SA conferences, however, most of which I can easily forget.)

The show has a terrific line up. Will be my first viewing of Santa Clara Vanguard.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

I am hitting this show on my way to San Antonio. Not quite sure why I decided to do both. I think San Antonio looked like a reasonable drive from IAH, and it has been almost 40 years since I last saw anything on the road Texas. (Over those years, plenty of Houston and SA conferences, however, most of which I can easily forget.)

The show has a terrific line up. Will be my first viewing of Santa Clara Vanguard.

Shoot, if you want to grab a beer PM me! I live somewhat close to Bush Airport. If anything pick up a 6 pack of 11 Below beer. Great stuff!

• Like 1