2018 legacy kids marching DCI- how many?

Just curious-

How many current 2018 DCI members are legacy members- where their parent(s) marched in the same DCI corps as they do now?

I know of one legacy at Cadets. My son is at Crossmen.

However, there have to be others... wondering which other corps have legacy members this year. I don't need/want the names of the kids, I'm just curious about the legacy aspect.

Edited by kac

My son wants to march Spirit next year...

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, kac said:

Just curious-

How many current 2018 DCI members are legacy members- where their parent(s) marched in the same DCI corps as they do now?

I know of one legacy at Cadets. My son is at Crossmen.

However, there have to be others... wondering which other corps have legacy members this year. I don't need/want the names of the kids, I'm just curious about the legacy aspect.

I know Boston this season has a Bari whose Father and Mother both marched Boston . I marched a couple of years in  Drum Corps with the Dad.  There could be others there, but not really sure.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, quietcity said:

My five-year-old is undecided between joining SCV and being an astronaut!

Too funny !... lol!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very few legacy kids are marching. There are literally hundreds dancing, prancing, rolling around on the field, oh and playing instruments part of the time. :spitting:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

A lot of kids can’t march in the same corps as their parents because the corps isn’t around anymore.  That was our case. 

or in the case of one family friend, the kid decided to go to a corps that didnt exist when their parents marched

• Like 1