Rockford, IL - July 6, 2018

10 minutes ago, Prsmpower4 said:

Buried?  Geez.  Scouts will pass them by Finals week.  Better horns and music.  If they rework first 1/4 of show....they’ll pass Colts!!  

As Madison reworks the first 1/2 of their show (not first quarter), other corps will be cleaning and layering. I wouldn’t hold my breath that Madison will rise again this year. And saying that gives me no pleasure at all. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

On my birthday! What a great day to find out :biggrin: but I do agree. Colts don't show any signs of slowing down.

see correction here...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Yikes on Legends opening below Pio...

I noticed that as well. I truly expected them to debut in the high 50s. Looking back, though, it looks like they typically come out around 51-52, although that’s often a week earlier than this year. I wonder if they took a bit of a membership retainment hit after last year’s financial debacle and this year’s shortened tour schedule?

7 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

As Madison reworks the first 1/2 of their show (not first quarter), other corps will be cleaning and layering. I wouldn’t hold my breath that Madison will rise again this year. And saying that gives me no pleasure at all. 

They’ll have BDB and/or SCVC to fight off as well at Prelims.

Edited by TRacer
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Liahona said:

The colts have a GREAT corps director at the HELM...he is the guy who propelled Boston in their first TOP 12 finish in 1999...

Last time I checked Vicki MacFarlane, the only female World Class Director is at the helm at the Colts. HW is the program coordinator.  It appears that their corroboration is finally paying dividends. 

The Colts have began to pick up their trot to a slow gallop at this juncture. Last Sunday they were 4.95 down from X-men. Tonight just 2.  

By by the end of the year I think they will make us all “True Believers”!

Andy

Hope is a good thing!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Last time I checked Vicki MacFarlane, the only female World Class Director is at the helm at the Colts. HW is the program coordinator.  It appears that their corroboration is finally paying dividends. 

The Colts have began to pick up their trot to a slow gallop at this juncture. Last Sunday they were 4.95 down from X-men. Tonight just 2.  

By by the end of the year I think they will make us all “True Believers”!

Andy

Hope is a good thing!

OK...gotcha...my mistake on corps director...but program director for Howard is still a great place to be...

edit: should have went to their website and confirmed it...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

GO GREEN MACHINE! sorry for the late post, roommates girl friend just came in.... and I am watching The Cavaliers 2004 show. 

And after seeing you watching 007, she's now your girlfriend, right? :cool:

Edited by mfrontz
  • Haha 1