Orlando, FL - July 8, 2018

Hopefully we'll know in 5 minutes!

Heat Wave is coming onto the field!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

THANK YOU, Flo for this video! Sure, I'm glad it's Crown, but any Corps would do. I love seeing these types of looks at what goes on in Drum Corps. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

nah, we dont get tornadoes downtown. (I live near downtown).

posted from the DrumScorps app

I tornado hit the airport several years back and I was staying at the union station Marriott and a storm that same night damaged the roof and we all had to change rooms due to water pouring in. Fun times in STL!

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

This looks great. 

If the show is cancelled, will your corps at least be able to play indoors for your faithful alums? Hope so.

I'm not there, so I can't answer your question. It is my understanding that the alums were allowed to attend rehearsal today, inside the stadium. The corps had a large block of tickets that included access to the club lounge for a reception (which is what the photo is from). From what I've heard the event was a sellout.

As a meteorologist, I’m loving all the weather updates and internet experts! Keep the passion alive ( but don’t trust those apps!)

• Like 1

Just now, Precious Roy said:

This is not tornado season in St. Louis. That was a month or two ago. Plus, I hope you were just kidding about that "we don't get tornadoes in downtown" thing. Nobody gets tornadoes, until they get a tornado.

It’s been a very quiet storm season up north here and we usually have a ton of tornado warnings and severe storms.   Usually I’m chasing down patio furniture a few times a summer.  Not even once this year so far. 

• Like 1