Orlando, FL - July 8, 2018

8 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Hot take: i don't like bloo. I just don't get the hype. But that's just my opinion.

You have a right to your own opinion, BUT when you've had the highest score in DCI since day 1...

It ain't HYPE anymore :-)

Edited by oldbandguy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

CRown is Marching some really tough drill this season and I love it. That opener drill is hot!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Y’all know I’m a homer for Crown, they’re my hometown corps, but I’m just so disappointed in what has happened disengage wise with this show. Such a great corps, just feel like they’ve been short changed design wise for a second year in a row. 

I don’t disagree but it is a very good design. I personally don’t think Jeff drill approach fits them as well, they are more theatrical and he is more symphonic and percussive. The props are probably the biggest issue imo with the program. I really like is musically ballad onward 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

There are so many dead spots in this opener... so freaking frustrating!!! They’re absolutely losing the crowd. 

It ain't that bad... I'm actually enjoying the hell out of it. This is a great corps!

• Like 4

Get it, ladies!!!  Well done!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, oldbandguy said:

You have a right to your own opinion, BUT when you've had the highest score is DCI since day 1...

It ain't HYPE anymore :-)

What is there to not get? I don’t understand how you can watch and listen to this show and not be blown away. 

• Like 2