Why did the FLO tread close?

Other than having a bad name in the title the thread was helping folks with their issues. In an activity that breeds perfection FLO is anything but. Do we need to turn up the heat contact their advertisers, open threads on reddit, Or is the season over and we have not informed. We are a bunch of perfectionist and want what we are paying for. Some of us on this thread are trying to do the right thing here to help those with issues. Closing the tread signals that the moderators, FLO, DCI does not care. 

It devolved into name-calling. I think everything technical had been said and the thread is still available for those who need it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

It devolved into name-calling. I think everything technical had been said and the thread is still available for those who need it. 

correct times three.

another FLO thread can always be started - and encouraged - if the collective wants to discuss further.

Agreed give FLO a chance will see if some of the issues they can address like switching the Audio/Video together so we don't think it's our problem and start reacting further clogging up the control plane. That's why I put the thread in open class for less attention.

FLO worked great last night in Denver. Keep up the good work almost all of my concerns have been addressed. Thank You