Mandarins making noise!

It’s so exciting to see these promising corps rise up into the top 12! 

• Like 9

Way to go and congratulations tonight for a successful debut on tour! 4.3 point jump from your last show is nothing to sneeze about. Keep at it!

It’s great to see but some are not exactly opening the welcome gates. They didn’t expect the oh other CA Corp to be scoring at the mid pack level. One person said before the scores in IA how they would stack up against the Colts. He he. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

And I can’t remember which Cadets loyalist was going to “eat his hat”. But might want to start scoping some hot sauce.  Going to be an interesting final month. 

(All in good fun of course...) 

It was me. I'm not a Cadets loyalist. But I still don't think the Mandarins can beat Cadets this year.

Good on Mandarins for their improvement. I'm excited to see them live in Massillon OH.

• Like 1

I'm not sure the last time I saw a corps jump 4 points from one contest to the next.  Lots of factors to consider of course, but either way, Mandarins put some folks on notice with that score.

Congratulations Mandarins! This celebrations in brass IA is the show to watch competitively tonight.

• Like 1

Way to go Mandarins can't wait to Sunday to see how far you have come. Welcome to the top 12.

• Like 1