Sign in to follow this  
DrumScorps

Hoschton, GA - July 11, 2018

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

When's the last time we've seen something this professional-sounding come from the Cadets FB page? Refreshing :guinesssmilie:

Agreed. Takes ownership, apologizes for anyone’s disappointment, explains the response - all in a clear manner. No ego or finger pointing or typos. Refreshing indeed!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Agreed. Takes ownership, apologizes for anyone’s disappointment, explains the response - all in a clear manner. No ego or finger pointing or typos. Refreshing indeed!

and kudos to the man from Spirit who answers in that same way.  Great from both.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refreshing to see how this has been handled. Go Cadets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Agreed. Takes ownership, apologizes for anyone’s disappointment, explains the response - all in a clear manner. No ego or finger pointing or typos. Refreshing indeed!

I agree too. Based on this response, my guess is that this situation, which must be demoralizing for the marching members, will be handled professionally and the time will be used for rehearsing, fine tuning, and hopefully some R & R.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I agree too. Based on this response, my guess is that this situation, which must be demoralizing for the marching members, will be handled professionally and the time will be used for rehearsing, fine tuning, and hopefully some R & R.

as we speak...

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xandandl said:

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Hopefully they can park themselves close to the ocean like Plymouth on the bright side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Hopefully they can park themselves close to the ocean like Plymouth on the bright side.

now we don't want them getting used to that beach life, do we? Otherwise they might begin to think they're on BAC's wonderful island! :laughing:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xandandl said:

now we don't want them getting used to that beach life, do we? Otherwise they might begin to think they're on BAC's wonderful island! :laughing:

One toe in the water will remind them they are not on BAC's island!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to Open Class tonight!  As this (I think) is the second show for all of them, we'll have a much better idea of each group's strengths.  Last night the three - LA Stars, Guardians and Southwind - all managed to snag a first place subcaption from at least one of the judges. 

Mike

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, onionhead said:

Our child marched with Spirit 2 years, the Cadets 2 years, now with Boston 3 years, and my wife is an Academy fan and for some reason I like the Madison Scouts.

It's all good! Best to all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.