Just now, DCIDADDIO said:

Did someone say beer garden? Hmmmm.... 

Yep go out concert side of LOS past the Holiday Inn Express rest of the street is blocked off and you can drink in the street or go into bar, usually a big party Thurs & Friday.

Check out the Fountain Square neighborhood. Brewpubs, coffee shops, antiques, record stores line Virginia Ave between Fountain Square and downtown.  Live music in the bars. Little known gem of the city I discovered last year. And a fine (haute cuisine) restaurant is Milktooth, especially for brunch.  There are several fine restaurants on Virginia come to think of it.  Much better than downtown or gentrified Mass Ave imho.

Edited by MadScout80
  • Like 1

Really looking forward to the finals this year.

I was not planning to attend, but with so many great shows, I can’t not attend.

If there are other solo fans/attendees out there, let’s organize a dinner or breakfast together...

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

The bar at the Alexander is nice.  Spent a few hours there.  The Omni bar is so noisy that it is hard to hear in there.  I liked it better when it was in the common area.  I like  Chatham Tap on Mass ave., too. 

• Like 1