Dubuque, IA - July 13, 2018

4 minutes ago, brassboy said:

For what it’s worth, I don’t believe tickets are refunded due to weather cancellation. So while there wouldn’t be revenue from concessions or souvenirs, advanced ticket sales shouldn’t be lost. 

These days most fans will not buy advance tickets.  Day of show ticket sales is huge.   Colts may also have rain insurance.  Still a huge disappoint if  rained out everyone wanted to see this group of corps go head to head tonight.

Looking at the radar it seems like it could be possible to just delay. I don’t know what they plan on doing or what the field conditions would be like, but certainly they could just do something like Orlando did right and wait?

27 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

:43_slight_frown:

Ditto 

• Like 1

Should make Sunday even more interesting ...  first Phantom, Crossmen, Mandarins, Blue Stars match up.

• Like 1

I can't say I am disappointed. My boy so sick with upper respiratory infection and they haven't taken him to fill his scripts yet.  

I'm sorry for y'all, but I'm breathing a sigh of relief.  He's been under the weather for 2 weeks now.

Love...a worried momma.

Just now, PioSnareMom said:

I can't say I am disappointed. My boy so sick with upper respiratory infection and they haven't taken him to fill his scripts yet.  

I'm sorry for y'all, but I'm breathing a sigh of relief.  He's been under the weather for 2 weeks now.

Love...a worried momma.

Hope he feels better soon.  Being sick on tour is no fun.