St Louis, MO - July 15, 2018

7 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Nope. But I did comment on how I thought the Blue Stars guard didn't have the talent and look of a top 12 guard. I still believe as such. However, it looks like the corps is in no trouble of falling out of the top 12, as I thought they were in danger of, so I'm preparing my crow dinner and humble pie dessert. :thumbup:

They have a better shot at 8th than 10th-12th, IMO. Their writer writes INSANE books. The content score is usually crazy higher than the achievement score.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Go Cadets. This is the first matchup with Mandarins. Don't want to have to eat my hat...:xmas:

Haha, I don't think Cadets have anything to worry about TONIGHT. I get the feeling that wasn't a SUPER good run by the Mandarins today. But by Indy, who knows. After Allentown I think you'll have a better idea of whether or not you need to start seasoning your hat!

I like Cadets show.  They took something that was and turned it in to something that is!  This year will not be forgotten by any Cadets past or present & represents their forward progress.  Proud of all of them!!  Not to mention, I love cheesecake with chocolate/raspberry drizzle.  Mmmm!

• Like 2

Anyone in the actual stadium posting here tonight?  Question I have is regarding the Crossman seems like the crowd stiffed  them a bit with a lack of applause.  how did they perform? On flo they sounded and looked  great