St Louis, MO - July 15, 2018

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Tarp is nice and shiny clean tonight....

Rain probably cleaned it up

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluesman said:

Cadets have a great drumline and a well written show, but once the singing starts I kind of lost interest.  I doesn't need to be there.  It puts the brakes on a pretty good Cadets show.

To each his own...I thought the vocals were great!

• Like 7

The Cadets' show deserved better camera work!  The vocal ensemble is a powerful contribution.  Would be nice to actually see them while they are singing.

I always love what the Cadets put on the field and in spite of the sweeping changes experienced by the organization this year, they've produced yet another beautiful, touching show.  Nicely done!  

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 6

So at the beginning of the slow movement I started welling up. It was just so beautiful.  Then during Ballet Sacra I just lost it! I hope I wasn't sobbing. Show is so wonderful. 2nd standing O of the day (Mandarins were first). Guard has done an incredible amount of cleaning. I love it. I've got nothing else.

Edited by FLBuzcut
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, CAtenhut said:

I like the Cadets so much more this year than last, but they should turn the volume down a little bit on the vocals. 

I wonder if someone live can comments - I've not heard them in person where the vocals were mixed that loud.  I wonder if they screwed up tonight, or if Flo jut had their mic in front of the Cadets' speaker.

• Like 1

I know the corps have to exit the field quickly, but it doesn't take too much time for the DM to give the corps a positive comment about their performance before throwing their arms out to the sides.  Have yet to see it happen at the shows I've watched.

• Confused 1

Dan personally told me not to record. I won't. He's the boss!

• Haha 2

Phantom was so still in the beginning I thought Flo froze on me! (Happened a few times tonight for me, so it wouldn't have shocked me).

Phantom - love them, but PLEASE give your guard a glitter bath so we can see them on the field!

• Like 1