St Louis, MO - July 15, 2018

First read of BD — 

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Crown's drumline is phenomenal this year.  I also can't help but notice them visually as their choreography is stellar. 

Is Cadets former drill designer still with Crown?

2 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Anyone want to post screenshots or the corps and/or guard? Not on Flo and want to see how the unis have changed. 

Corps is the same, but they axed the filmy loose sleeves and left the tight black spandex arm underneath. Much cleaner and more effective. 

I wanted them to do this last week. Perhaps they saw my description of them as a “roach in an evening gown.”  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm. First read: it felt like they were trying to approach a concept similar to how cavies 2006 approached Machine. Everyone is a beast, its all very primal, like a beast, they do beastly things. But it just never clicked for me in GE. Musically great, drill is fine, but GE just never got me. The seesaw thing was cool though. No clue why its there, but very cool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PCEP00 said:

By finals, the corps should just form a long single-file line, and everyone takes a turn on the slide. WHEEEEEEE A BEAST

Mods, is there anyway we can get rid of this guy??? He’s the pure definition of a troll!!

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

What is this... The Muppet Show?

To be fair, I’ve always wondered what Statler and Waldorf would be like if they were DCI fans.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Musically that was a really good run for Crown.  Visually there was lots of slop on the field...not cutting it for mid July.