Next Week 2 Shows same night 225 miles apart in Kansas, too close?

Olathe and El Dorado Kansas would loved to have gone to both think this is the second year. In the past we would meet Argonne Rebels Alum in the stands and have wonderful conversations about the past, great people, in Olathe.

Now El Dorado is 100 milkes closer to Great Bend than Olathe and like us many woukd have liked to attend both shows. Those Rebels travel would meet up at the TOC when it was in Warrensberg, MO. These shows so close together seem to be splitting the market.

Clone yourself. It's the only way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'll be attending the Olathe show.

5 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Olathe and El Dorado Kansas would loved to have gone to both think this is the second year. In the past we would meet Argonne Rebels Alum in the stands and have wonderful conversations about the past, great people, in Olathe.

Now El Dorado is 100 milkes closer to Great Bend than Olathe and like us many woukd have liked to attend both shows. Those Rebels travel would meet up at the TOC when it was in Warrensberg, MO. These shows so close together seem to be splitting the market.

I told Jim we need to go to the Olathe show.  I’ve never been to KC, either. 

12 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Or time travel.

If time travel is an option, I can see some staff traveling to the future, getting scores and judges' comments, then going back to the rehearsal day to fix stuff. 

Hmmm ... maybe, that's how BD does it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

If time travel is an option, I can see some staff traveling to the future, getting scores and judges' comments, then going back to the rehearsal day to fix stuff. 

They can probably afford the Delorean, too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

If BD used it, @84BDsop would have his ring.

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They can probably afford the Delorean, too.  

Great Scott!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

told Jim we need to go to the Olathe show.  I’ve never been to KC, either. 

Olathe is probably a goo 20 miles southwest of Kansas City.  It is a nice stadium.  Hopefully there will be a good turn out.  There is very little chance of rain for the show at this time.  

• Like 1

Yep going to Olathe with my Son who is a Boston Alum (94). Will miss the fun we have with our Argonne Rebel friends since they are likely to go El Dorado. When we first met the Rebels In Olathe a few years ago my first reaction was that they (guys & gals) looked too young to have been in Argonne. The ladies seems flattered, got some looks from the guys while my wife was poking me. Since they folded about the time I would have aged out if I wasn't drafted (early 70's). While still wondering why I look so old on the drive home my wife who Is younger than me said as usual you don't think things through. Even though you were 22 when they folded some of the corps members may have been as young as 12 or 13. She always makes me feel better about myself. I love that women.

• Like 1