DeKalb, IL - July 14, 2018

Best of luck tonight to everybody! Go get em Phantom Regiment! 

OKAY...this MAY sound dumb....but I thought tour of champions show is supposed to be the previous years top7/8... and if one or two are not available...then another corps would fill in?  Did that format change or did I miss the memo?  Not complaining...just curious is all...

Edited by Liahona

9 minutes ago, Liahona said:

OKAY...this MAY sound dumb....but I thought tour of champions show is supposed to be the previous years top7/8... and if one or two are not available...then another corps would fill in?  Did that format change or did I miss the memo?  Not complaining...just curious is all...

This show was normally on Sunday after the Minnesota regional.  My guess is with St Louis tomorrow it changed the tour schedule.

8 minutes ago, Liahona said:

The original concept was built around the G7 corps, and for the first few years, it did work that all or almost all of them were in each event. Now the title has been retained but the concept has been diluted. The Murfreesboro show is still previous top 8, but that's the only show where previous season's placement factors into appearance.

7 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Just want to see them get close to 60 and healthy.  Multiple members have been sick and to the hospital.  CLEAN THE JUGS

Max finally got his meds. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I wonder - suppose Pioneer brought a smokin'-hot, well designed & well executed show.  Would the judges have the guts to place them higher than Madison?  What if they were better than BD - same question?

They're better than several who have higher scores.  They're consistently kept in "they're place". IMHO

3 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Maybe Madison should go and do the same thing. ;)

So tired of Pioneer slams.  *yawn*

Edited by PioSnareMom
Misspelling
  • Like 4