Olathe, KS - July 16, 2018

Wow, Bloo won guard, great work!

4 minutes ago, NCWVUFAN said:

Another guy I was impressed with at WVU was David Williams, great arranger and writer, did some stuff with him back in the day too.

David McCullough was my high school band director. He and David Williams were colleagues/ best friends. Muck wrote the "Simple Gifts" arrangement and Williams wrote the tag ending for it. The rest is WV history!

posted from the DrumScorps app

Mandarins are just a better corp than last year, better show, better guard

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anacrusis said:

David McCullough was my high school band director. He and David Williams were colleagues/ best friends. Muck wrote the "Simple Gifts" arrangement and Williams wrote the tag ending for it. The rest is WV history!

Yup, Go Mountaineers :)

WVU had a nice rep back then. I remember being at BOA Nationals with a WVU jacket on and I couldn't tell you how many people made commits about how good WVU's band was.

13 minutes ago, NCWVUFAN said:

Wow, Bloo won guard, great work!

13 minutes ago, Frollo said:

BAC behind BS in GE1... didnt think I’d see BS take any subcaption over BAC at this point in the game.

Some interesting caption results.  With a show last night,  I would think Boston wouldn't add something new.  But, I also don't know the history of judges.

17 minutes ago, Frollo said:

BAC behind BS in GE1... didnt think I’d see BS take any subcaption over BAC at this point in the game.

GE1 is visual focused, right?  There are many good things about both shows. My guess is the judges are rewarding BS’ originality.