DCI Southwestern Regional - July 21, 2018

you know, i generally haven't minded vocals (save a few shows), and i'll give pio a pass this year just because of what happened at prelims last year, but... if vocals are gonna become a thing for almost every corps almost every year, it's gonna take me a long time to get used to that. and we do seem to be trending that way

anyway, great job pio! i like this year's show much more than last

• Like 1

1 gig fiber connection here north of Detroit...zero problems.

Just now, KVG_DC said:

They've changed a bit from Thursday,  Either that or they had a sloppier time moving the dragon today.  Thursday it moved very smoothly and was evenly spaced more in an arc than a diagonal. 

Overall they performed much better than Sunday night ...energy was much better today !

• Like 3

Nice job, Pio!

• Like 2

Nice, Love the Dragon but how do we know it's Celtic should we pull some DNA, don't think Ancestry.Com does Dragons yet.

Edited by Bluzes
typo
  • Haha 1

Just now, furious-winter said:

you know, i generally haven't minded vocals (save a few shows), and i'll give pio a pass this year just because of what happened at prelims last year, but... if vocals are gonna become a thing for almost every corps almost every year, it's gonna take me a long time to get used to that. and we do seem to be trending that way

anyway, great job pio! i like this year's show much more than last

Me too. But I will not ever accept pre-recorded vocal during the show. Sorry Colts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Not having problems, but for comparison:  157.3 Mbps download    22.9  Mbps upload

While best pio show in years they need a few things ironed out to move up. Brass wise cap the hornline at a number you know you can fill too make the drill readable without hoping to fill eventually. New drill writer because I got no effect from the drill with the show. Brass caption head is a good start with their best brass in years and they always have a full drumline. 

• Like 3

I thought that was the best I have seen Pio in a long while. If they have new members filling gaps, they just have to get them confident and get cleaning. 

• Like 2