Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

Just now, Narrow said:

Blue Knights jumped up a solid amount. 

And they’re a full point above Phantom.

• Like 1

No one is talking about the fact that Cavaliers is now a full three points back from Bluecoats? 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, NCWVUFAN said:

Yeah, I think SCV is good, just not the show design level that Bloo has going, they fix perc problems Bloo will be right there in aug.

I don't think they have "problems" to fix as they see it.

I think they like their design and the perc is designed where it is scoring... and that's all she wrote.

They can hold that perc score and do better... But they will have to put on their best in GE, brass and visual all in one shot for it to make a meaningful difference.  That's a high order against these other two outstanding programs.

Bummed by Phantom being behind BK by a whole point, but can't say it's unexpected. 

As of now it seems that 8-12 grouping is 

8. Blue Knights 

9. Blue Stars 

10. Phantom Regiment

11. Mandarins

12. Crossmen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

No one is talking about the fact that Cavaliers is now a full three points back from Bluecoats? 

And less than .2 ahead of Boston.  

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

Not sure why we're pretending Bloo's percussion scores are so tragic. They were 0.1 points away from being 3rd in percussion tonight and the only corps that was missing from Sanford contention was Crown. 

• Like 2

I have to assume the judges - and the corps - know what they are doing and what they need to do moving forward.  I've been shocked for a few days that Boston is scoring as they are - it seems out of place.  I'm surprised to see we've broken 90 already (oh SCV, you deserve it!).  All in all, I guess I just have to sit back, enjoy the ride, and cross my fingers for what's to come.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It's really going to come down to who cleans up and makes the best changes to their show by the end. Advantage SCV because of that GE spread (0.4) but they're going to need to continue that momentum. I don't see BD letting up on the visual side of things while I don't see SCV letting up on the music side. 

I definitely agree with this.... its a wild ride right now. Anthing can happen with these three.. consistency going to play a big part for Scv to mentain this streak to finals or else.. BD is coming and Bloo right there too. 

Edited by theonlyfizzle