Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

6 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I'm think Bloo needs to head out west first tour next year. Two years in a row they were undefeated and immediately knocked to 3rd when BD and SCV came east. It might do them well to meet these two head on from the get go.

That would be a treat for the west coast! I don't think we've ever had Bloo come west. Cadets, yes. Phantom, yes. I'd love to see Crown, too. Fell in love with Crown when I saw them in 2007 at finals in Pasadena. Come on out, Bloo!

1 minute ago, POSITIVenrgy said:

That would be a treat for the west coast! I don't think we've ever had Bloo come west. Cadets, yes. Phantom, yes. I'd love to see Crown, too. Fell in love with Crown when I saw them in 2007 at finals in Pasadena. Come on out, Bloo!

I thought they did once in the last 10 years...

3 minutes ago, POSITIVenrgy said:

2009 Imagine show....

7 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I disagree. Yet BD have been dominating Visuals since the start of the season. So yeah I hold on to my words on that visuals for BD is already in the bag, only gonna get better.

"Dominating" should be by half a point at least imo. Their lead in total visual as of tonight is .175. That's not a clear cut winner. They certainly are very good in visual, no question there, I just don't see them as a clear winner for it by finals. But to each their own.

4 minutes ago, POSITIVenrgy said:

We missed out on the Cadets this year... best coast missed you mightly!!! 

2 minutes ago, INT72 said:

2009 Imagine show....

That's it!

2 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

"Dominating" should be by half a point at least imo. Their lead in total visual as of tonight is .175. That's not a clear cut winner. They certainly are very good in visual, no question there, I just don't see them as a clear winner for it by finals. But to each their own.

:spitting:

4 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Yeah... The only domination right now is in the grand total.  And SCV is comfortable... But the captions apart from the percussion are 3 way competitive.  Much of that depends on how judges are feeling about Bloos guard on a given night.  They've been somewhat up and down since the start.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

:spitting:

Within .2. That's a potential trade on any night.

.2 tends to be the magic number of competitiveness within a full caption.