Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

21 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

No our route around the sun is elliptical and our brilliant politicians want to monetize a natural occurrence, while dumbing us down with the fluoride in our water. The Cavies have avoided the fluoride and have been the best at drawing out social issues period. Their brilliant show designs from as far back as I can remember have you thinking about their message year round.  How refreshing is it to see our Cavalier youth display their brilliance in a art form. Quite frankly they get it and I am very proud of these guys. From the secret society show to propaganda the planets, the Borg what haven't they covered. Most adults today are not as bright as these guys and it sure shows up here.  

I just took my part 1 boards exam for dental school today. 

Seeing that comment about the fluoride makes me sad. There is no scientific evidence that the amounts of fluoride in our water “dumb us down,” that’s an asinine statement

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

asinine

Will add asinine to the list of names I been called here. Feel better about yourself (using your education) or do you need more Kool Aid. Way off topic but fluoride is a by-product of aluminum production and has no place no place in the human body. Now it's in baby formula and they grow new teeth. Read between the lines.

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Will add asinine to the list of names I been called here. Feel better about yourself (using your education) or do you need more Kool Aid. Way off topic but fluoride is a by-product of aluminum production and has no place no place in the human body. Now it's in baby formula and they grow new teeth. Read between the lines.

Lot of sensitive people today... no one called you asinine. 

Fluoride does not grow new teeth, you cannot grow teeth on a whim. 

41 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

No our route around the sun is elliptical and our brilliant politicians want to monetize a natural occurrence, while dumbing us down with the fluoride in our water. The Cavies have avoided the fluoride and have been the best at drawing out social issues period. Their brilliant show designs from as far back as I can remember have you thinking about their message year round.  How refreshing is it to see our Cavalier youth display their brilliance in a art form. Quite frankly they get it and I am very proud of these guys. From the secret society show to propaganda the planets, the Borg what haven't they covered. Most adults today are not as bright as these guys and it sure shows up here.  

Image result for jack d. ripper

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Seeing that comment about the fluoride makes me sad. There is no scientific evidence that the amounts of fluoride in our water “dumb us down,” that’s an asinine statement

Doesn't even provide brighter teeth, brighter smile either like we know the Dentyne chewing gum does  (...haha! )

Edited by BRASSO

26 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

My thoughts the whole season have been- it's great for the Cavaliers to put a pro LGBT message at the end of their show...but they are still being exclusive by not allowing many members of the LGBT community to join. It's contradictory to me and I will just leave it at that.

I would also like to know, as several others before me, where did you get THAT bit of info?   for someone speaking out about people "not being as open-minded as they think they are", I think you need to clarify your little declaration for us.  

Are you saying that since they are an all-male corps, and LGBT women cannot participate, that they shouldn't be making a supportive statement for the LGBT community as a whole?  

That doesn't make them "narrow"  it makes them...... supportive!  to the community, AND to their present members who might belong to that community,   It IS possible to make a statement in support of something, AND also support other things that you didn't make a public statement about..  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Fluoride does not grow new teeth, you cannot grow teeth on a whim. 

I get it and don't want to be confrontational. Have some friends who wish it could. Myself I been filtering my water for the last 15 years down to 3 microns to get the stuff out and my family has little needs for a Dentist. Can't say we're any brighter since I usually get pummeled for my thoughts, most everywhere. Would much rather be friends than be at odds over this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mellojay84 said:

I would also like to know, as several others before me, where did you get THAT bit of info?   for someone speaking out about people "not being as open-minded as they think they are", I think you need to clarify your little declaration for us.  

Are you saying that since they are an all-male corps, and LGBT women cannot participate, that they shouldn't be making a supportive statement for the LGBT community as a whole?  

That doesn't make them "narrow"  it makes them...... supportive!  to the community, AND to their present members who might belong to that community,   It IS possible to make a statement in support of something, AND also support other things that you didn't make a public statement about..  

I think the supportive message is great. I am also not commenting on what they should or shouldn't be doing. I just think it's somewhat contradictory to be pro LGBT when say lesbians aren't allowed in the corps. Not saying it's right or wrong just confusing.

Super busy at work so I can clarify more later.

45 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Hope your boards went/go well. Clinicals  yet?:cheer: