Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

You know.. I was hoping you'd just let it go.

Again I am throwing in the towel good post though very enlightening. Thanks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bsader said:

(Dissertation edited for brevity)

...in my opinion, rightly so...many of the same people who chose to praise the Crusaders for finally evolving continue to be supportive and fans of the Cavaliers. 

I’m just thankful nether organizarion is out on the ice floes of Greenland causing grievous bodily harm to baby harp seals to raise money for their bus fuel funds. Other than that, I still don’t care how one organization is perceived to be out of tune with your idea of public policy versus how the other organization is in tune simply because their stance fits your paradigm. 

The founding members of DEVO were absolutely right, 45 years ahead of their time. Even the patriarch of the Mothersbaugh family supported their message by taking the character mantle of General Boy in their very early videos. (For the younger readers, the founding members of DEVO were all students on campus during the Kent State shootings of 1970; one of the female victims gunned down in the parking lot was a girlfriend of the bass player.)

It’s a gorgeous day today here in Lanikai Beach, Hawaii; my plan is to hit the waves later. 

14 minutes ago, TRacer said:

I’m just thankful nether organizarion is out on the ice floes of Greenland causing grievous bodily harm to baby harp seals to raise money for their bus fuel funds. Other than that, I still don’t care how one organization is perceived to be out of tune with your idea of public policy versus how the other organization is in tune simply because their stance fits your paradigm. 

The founding members of DEVO were absolutely right, 45 years ahead of their time. Even the patriarch of the Mothersbaugh family supported their message by taking the character mantle of General Boy in their very early videos. (For the younger readers, the founding members of DEVO were all students on campus during the Kent State shootings of 1970; one of the female victims gunned down in the parking lot was a girlfriend of the bass player.)

It’s a gorgeous day today here in Lanikai Beach, Hawaii; my plan is to hit the waves later. 

Hawaii, great place worked there in the 90's wanted wife to live in an old boat, slip fees were less than 1k a month old boat 20k. My dog & I were up for it but the wife did not what to live in a space smaller than her clothes closet. Stayed holed up in the Hawaiian Village (Hilton) on the companies dime six weeks at a time over several years setting up IPTV towers that beamed signals down from the mountain tops, views your could not purchase on tours.

How about BLINK 182 Tom DeLonge runs some kind gov't ufo research project has very smart people reporting to him.