Spartacus 3rd to 1st finals week, could this be a repeat year?

Not for Spartacus of course but the smell is in the air. The metals are still up for graps the top 3 may not even be the front runners. Exciting having things this tight!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think we should have a couple regionals first.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Western Burger said:

I think we should have a couple regionals first. 

It didn't madder for Phantom I don't think many people though they had a chance. Our crew sat low on the 50 and each night put up 1 finger instead of clapping, the looks on their faces changed on Friday as if they knew they could pull it off.

Not sure there is a consensus third yet - or a first, 2nd or 4th.  We will BEGIN to learn tonight in  OK.   But we have a long way to go to shake this one out. There are 4-5 corps with championship shows that can medal.  Show quality is way up this year - reminiscent of 2016 and 2010. Great year for drum corps. 

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Not for Spartacus of course but the smell is in the air. The metals are still up for graps the top 3 may not even be the front runners. Exciting having things this tight!

Ah....the unbeatable corps that can not be conquered at this late stage of the game, the blue darlings of the modern day marching arts, those that insist its their kingdom, their palace. The also runs, the one's that are hopelessly LOST, I pity the fools, there is nothing finer than the security of having a points lead at this stage of the game. All rumors are false of our demise.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, onionhead said:

hopelessly LOST

Boston finds themselves at the end, not all is lost.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Boston finds themselves at the end, not all is lost.

They are hopelessly lost, they are on a desert Island, we don't need to worry about them !!!!.................................Do we ?????

Assuming that first, second, and third will be SCV, Bloo, and BD, though not necessarily in that order, I could see movement, if not from third to second to first, at least some switching around. I’d also love to see three different winners for San Antonio, Atlanta, and Allentown. 

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Image result for heavy metal. gifs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I’d also love to see three different winners for San Antonio, Atlanta, and Allentown. 

Nice would sure make things interesting and fun for the fans.

• Like 1