Finals Tickets (Looking for Four tickets)

Hey Everyone,

I know I am late to the party this year, but I just found out I have the weekend of finals off. I am looking for Four tickets. All the tickets left on ticket master are all awful seats. I was told that some corps have blocks of tickets, and depending if they are going to make finals or not, some people may be looking to sell those tickets.

If anyone can help out, it would be greatly appreciated. Looking to keep tickets under $100 each (give or take a few bucks...)

Yesterday there were four on StubHub in Section 240 for $200 apiece.  They didn't last long!

Check StubHub regularly.

Check DCP Marketplace regularly.

Check Ticketmaster regularly.  Some ticketholders resell on the site.

Review several corps websites:  search by Tickets or Shop

Become quick friends with a deep pocket sponsor so that you can sit in their luxury suite. 

Realize that others are looking too.  Grab good tickets as soon as they become available.

Personally, I do not trust the sellers on the corner of South Street across the intersection from Lucas Oil.

Even if you end up with less than desirable seats, JUST BEING THERE is a thrill.

I can tell you that there are Finals tickets available on a couple of the corps sites (as of a few days ago), but they were all a bit too rich for my blood. 

I still am looking for a ticket myself, but may end up getting a cheapy on the outskirts just to be there. I have prelims tickets in a prime location, and I am very pumped about that. I got that ticket on the Crossmen site. I love you Crossmen!!!!

Looking at Ticketmaster, I recommend 4 seats in section 433.  $44 each, plus fees.  There are currently over 100 seats available in this section.  This section keeps you in the quiet south end zone.  The north end zone is rowdier with the noise spillover from the main concourse.

There are higher priced seats available in the 600s, though I recommend the 400s.   The HUGE crowd in the 600s can be overwhelming.

Edited by DeanInChicago

4 minutes ago, DeanInChicago said:

Looking at Ticketmaster, I recommend 4 seats in section 433.  $44 each, plus fees.  There are currently over 100 seats available in this section.  This section keeps you in you the quiet south end zone.  The north end zone is rowdier with the noise spillover from the main concourse.

There are higher priced seats available in the 600s, though I recommend the 400s.   The HUGE crowd in the 600s can be overwhelming.

Interesting. I'm looking at 433 on Ticketmaster right now and there are 0 tickets available.

Edit: Nope, I'm wrong. I was looking at the wrong area. Thanks for the info, Dean!

Edited by ajlemm

Dean, that was a big help. I bought a ticket in 433. I love getting seats in the 138 or 142 sections, but I waited too long this year. I will be sitting there for prelims, but 433 for Finals. I am hoping I can hear it well enough, but I'm glad I'm in the door! Thanks!