How do the judges form this Borg Collective, a singularity of thought all season?

Well I really liked the 'Borg Collective' reference in the title of this thread and have wondered about these types of things myself, when it comes to judging - BUT when the ubiquitous term 'fake news' was brought in, I was like whaaaa?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Take Boston for instance their show appeals to a larger venue. Last night in Olathe there is no way that the judges had any more idea of how the patterns formed than Santa Claus did but the scores miraculously reflect differently.

May not be as educated as a judge but to me your scores remind me of fake news. Not buying it, that there is any individual thought, fall out of line and your out, I get it. 

But your not kidding anybody. At least I told my HR department years ago I can't help you the world is just as bad today and am saying Merry Christmas from now on (sent me for sensitvity training or charm school like we liked to call it) at least I tried.

I'm shocked... shocked... that you had to attend sensitivity training!!! :innocent:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

Well I really liked the 'Borg Collective' reference in the title of this thread and have wondered about these types of things myself, when it comes to judging - BUT when the ubiquitous term 'fake news' was brought in, I was like whaaaa?

Hopefully it will be a term that's out of the vocabulary in a few years much like other terms that have come and passed. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

Not accurate, a half truth, contorted to fit the narrative the term is not meant to offend but does draw attention. Keep in mind I am from North Jersey where if your not poking fun at your friends they aren't your friends. I learned that the hard way moving from place to place for work it's not like that any ware else. 

1 hour ago, karuna said:

51FkILn7J2L._SX342_.jpg

Hmmm ... on the tip of my tongue.  Shelving?  Stacking?  Sorting?  I know it begins with an "S".  Help me out here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2