How do the judges form this Borg Collective, a singularity of thought all season?

37 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I used to think there were politics in judging.

I don't think that either. I do believe what we get as results from all the different individuals judging, different venues, varying weather conditions involved is bordering on a statistical impossibility to have such symmetric agreement. If I had access to tools I had at work one could develop a study and put a percentage on probability of agreement over peer segments. Sure didn't experience such peer agreement anywhere I worked and don't think many of you have either. 

Edited by Bluzes
typo
  • Like 1

I have no idea what this thread is about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I don't think that either. I do believe what we get as results from all the different individuals judging, different venues, varying weather conditions involved is bordering on an statistical impossibility to have such symmetric agreement. If I had access to tools I had at work one could develop a study and put a percentage on probability of agreement over peer segments. Sure didn't experience such peer agreement anywhere I worked and don't think many of you have either. 

I think this is what the OP was getting at.  Perhaps he should of used the term "collusion".  LOL

Edited by Mello Dude
sentence structure
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

I think this is what the OP getting at.  Perhaps he should of used the term "collusion".  LOL

That was the OP.

31 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Hand this man some comma

Give me all you have still won't know where they go but am looking forward to being judged this season. Thanks but I am a dead horse with grammar and such but it's never held me back.

Edited by Bluzes
typo

27 minutes ago, karuna said:

Well it’s what I had in mind when I posted the pic so you’re going all psychic-friends-network if ii actually meant something else. 

Is that REALLY what you had in mind? Or, did you just think you thought of it?

Sorry -- just finished watching "Inception". ;-)

• Haha 1

Just now, Bluzes said:

Give me all you have still won't know where they go but am looking forward to being judged this season. Tthanks but I am a dead horse with grammar and such but it's never held me back.

Just try to use sentences with less than 8 words.  Stick in a period.  Then start a new sentence.

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Well, I think The Cavaliers win every year... :) lol

And I still think the judges were blind in 1979 when Phantom lost to Blue Devils and in 1980, 27th was robbed. So 38, 39 years from now you'll be even more convinced Cavies should have won every year. 

For Cavies, 79 and 80 were the "Santa Esmerelda" years, a great opener which is classic old school now but innovative at the time. 

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

And I still think the judges were blind in 1979 when Phantom lost to Blue Devils and in 1980, 27th was robbed. So 38, 39 years from now you'll be even more convinced Cavies should have won every year. 

For Cavies, 79 and 80 were the "Santa Esmerelda" years, a great opener which is classic old school now but innovative at the time. 

Cavies 80 was one of the most entertaining shows ever.  The current young guard fans that shriek with every catch would be speechless watching the rifle line spin & juggle 2 rifles in different meters.

• Like 1