Denton, TX - July 19, 2018

10 minutes ago, afd said:

Right now it’s 109. At 8pm it’s cools to a 104. That is brutal, 

Ouch. I thought it was bad on Sunday in CT at our friends and family show. We had an audience heat stroke victim, and it was only 90. 

Cadets will be live streaming their guard warm up tonight - 9:50 eastern time, 8:50 local

This unit was left without their caption head (as most of you were aware) right before the final guard tryout and spring training

They've been rapidly improving the past couple weeks and we'll see a very nice Cadets guard by Indy - their hard work is certainly starting to pay off. They've been rotating in some very strong techs to help support their talented members. A great story this season IMO. Sam Watson stepped up as Caption Head - very solid guy.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, momrod2000 said:

Heat index reaches 90 in Denton by 9am and 100 by 11am (looking at tomorrow’s forecast). Same for Belton.  We’d have to have the National Anthem by 7am. 

Yeah I know itd have to be early. But I think 90-95 in early evening feels worse than 90-95 at 10am. The facilities and surfaces wouldn’t have soaked up that sun all day and then emitted it back in evening. Shrug. 

28 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Cadets will be live streaming their guard warm up tonight - 9:50 eastern time, 8:50 local

This unit was left without their caption head (as most of you were aware) right before the final guard tryout and spring training

They've been rapidly improving the past couple weeks and we'll see a very nice Cadets guard by Indy - their hard work is certainly starting to pay off. They've been rotating in some very strong techs to help support their talented members. A great story this season IMO. Sam Watson stepped up as Caption Head - very solid guy.

They were vastly improved in St. Louis from the first time I saw them.  Keep up the great work, kids! 

• Like 1