Belton, TX - July 19, 2018

2 hours ago, craiga said:

Boston actually has an informal black & white shirt/shorts ensemble they sometimes use for clinics, early season exhibitions etc.  I am not with them so I am not in that loop, but they might wear these.  It sounds like it is too hot for any clothes at this point...

remember the underwear run thru's?

• Like 1

Just now, GUARDLING said:

remember the underwear run thru's?

I remember Cap Sound’s last run through of the season in 2001 in Buffalo..the drum line went to the back of the field and stood there for about a minute.  The basses dropped trou and all you saw were pasty white butts.  

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

All corps have summer unis?  This is certain?  You know this?  I'm guessing they may not.  But I don't know that for sure any more than I would know if they do.  What corps MM's may have are similar clothing items that would work for the hot conditions.  Not necessarily rehearsal attire.  But some rehearsal clothing elements to give them a somewhat cohesive look.

I know for fact Blue Stars have what they call the "Camp Counselor". Every member have khaki shorts and a blue stars shirt that they wear. This year, when they have worn this, they have worn the tool belt. I'd expect the same for this performance tonight.

The Blue Stars Guard, like most guards, have their warm up clothes, and will probably wear that.

Just watched Blue Stars performance run during ensemble - I was outside for 10 minutes and I’m drenched in sweat. It is hot!!!!!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Just watched Blue Stars performance run during ensemble - I was outside for 10 minutes and I’m drenched in sweat. It is hot!!!!!

posted from the DrumScorps app

The kids doing okay?

Hope they got to get some shade in today!

17 minutes ago, xandandl said:
  • Crossmen became (in)famous for them. Cost them some housing spots for future years when school's BoD found out.

Yes, I remember the finals day underwear run, which is on YouTube, if you dare.