Belton, TX - July 19, 2018

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

I can't be too hard on the announcer. I was working at the old Libertyland Park in Memphis during an all-night all-weekend Jerry Lewis Telethon and I got tagged to make park announcements. Luckily, I was stuck in a back room and couldn't hear myself. But think the announcer on the old Laugh In show.

Wow....that brings back memories.  I've been there..   That old wooden rollercoaster the Zippin Pippin would nearly break your back as it whipped you around the track.

• Like 1

Other door opens

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

I can't be too hard on the announcer. I was working at the old Libertyland Park in Memphis during an all-night all-weekend Jerry Lewis Telethon and I got tagged to make park announcements. Luckily, I was stuck in a back room and couldn't hear myself. But think the announcer on the old Laugh In show.

Reminds me of this time I was at Cedar Point on a college road trip.  We decided to see how many times we could ride the Witches Wheel in a row since there was no line.  The gal doing the ride announcement was very enthusiastic the first time with a great "We hope you enjoy...the witches Wheel!  *cackle*"  But after a few runs it was still just us doing the ride over and over.  The last one she just goes, "I"m contractually obligated to hope you enjoy the Witches Wheel. *bored cackle*". It was hilarious.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mark Wells said:

Wow....that brings back memories.  I've been there..   That old wooden rollercoaster the Zippin Pippin would nearly break your back as it whipped you around the track.

Elvis would come after hours just to ride that. 

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Reminds me of this time I was at Cedar Point on a college road trip.  We decided to see how many times we could ride the Witches Wheel in a row since there was no line.  The gal doing the ride announcement was very enthusiastic the first time with a great "We hope you enjoy...the witches Wheel!  *cackle*"  But after a few runs it was still just us doing the ride over and over.  The last one she just goes, "I"m contractually obligated to hope you enjoy the Witches Wheel. *bored cackle*". It was hilarious.  

did she end up in Boston?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

OC has a good uniform game going with the themed color combo.  Works well with the field logo colors.  Also...it looks like they're adding to it to make the theme read better.  Can't wait to see it in uniform again.  

• Like 2