Belton, TX - July 19, 2018

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

Oh, I couldn't watch the commentary since pre-show. Once they started predicting placements at a contest that they acknowledged had NO SCORES and therefore had no way to see who was correct, I was out. I mean, these were PRE-PERFORMANCE predictions for placements in a non-scored exhibition. Like, how does that even work?

We predict finals the day after finals happens lol

• Haha 1

We can't argue about the scores tonite... this stinks

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

I think the corps got choked up with all the low smoke they had to breath.

You mean that wasn't to give them a buzz, what a waste of smoke

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

This was fun!  Bonsoir, mes amis! 

спокойной ночи!
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

After hearing this guy say he liked some of the corps shows better without their uniforms. Can’t wait to hear his take on Blue Stars.

Think Madison should scrap their regular attire and wear what they did tonight. Less offensive w/o the veins popping out of their skin. For those who had to endure tragedy first hand their regular attire is not a welcome sight.

Great job all! Safe travels and cool sleep.

• Like 2

FLO was FLO tonight the corps had decent video & audio with a few glitches here and there maybe a C+ rating  . The most disturbing part is getting the circle of death going in and out of the two FLO commercials (buffer flushes) but not when they air the dci commercials. They must be switching away from the local production truck to Austin for their two spots why I can't say. I have such bad continuations concerning the two companies that are risking their reputations with FLO. It's like eating a good meal at a restaurant but discovering a bug in your desert. In a few weeks BOX5 is streaming DCA so there will be a benchmark.

12 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

FLO was FLO tonight the corps had decent video & audio with a few glitches here and there maybe a C+ rating  . The most disturbing part is getting the circle of death going in and out of the two FLO commercials (buffer flushes) but not when they air the dci commercials. They must be switching away from the local production truck to Austin for their two spots why I can't say. I have such bad continuations concerning the two companies that are risking their reputations with FLO. It's like eating a good meal at a restaurant but discovering a bug in your desert. In a few weeks BOX5 is streaming DCA so there will be a benchmark.

Do you know if they will be streaming in the 4K HD (says select events only)???

It also says user selectable camera angles (select events only)????

Edited by Liahona

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Do you know if they will be streaming in the 4K HD (says select events only)???

No but looking forward to that 4k HD comes with a better audio codex as well. Hope it's not just finals week, you know where most of us will be.