Sign in to follow this  
Cadevilina Crown

Post-San Antonio schedules are now available

As per new DCI policy implemented back in January, schedules for all World Class shows after San Antonio (except Allentown and the World Championships) will be based on San Antonio scores, then drawn in groups of 3 (1st-3rd, 4th-6th, etc.). These schedules have just been released by DCI and are now available for viewing here.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

Just looked at the Mesquite schedule and wondering why Crown is going on so early and Spirit so late.

22 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

As per new DCI policy implemented back in January, schedules for all World Class shows after San Antonio (except Allentown and the World Championships) will be based on San Antonio scores, then drawn in groups of 3 (1st-3rd, 4th-6th, etc.). These schedules have just been released by DCI and are now available for viewing here.

This includes the schedule for the Southeastern Championship, for which I will make a thread momentarily.

Too slow grasshopper! :tongue:

• Haha 1

DCI fixed their page so Carolina Crown no longer is performing four slots before Spirit.

Edited by AMarcher
dci.org fixed issue

Yeah, that is quite odd. I thought the drawings were based on SA scores, so there must have been a mistake.

Edited by MadisonBandMan1
My phone is dumb.

I think Crown is the only corps in the Mesquite show that is ALSO at the Mustang, OK show the next day. Maybe they opted to perform earlier so they could hit the road a little sooner?

EDIT: Oh, but Cavies are performing early too. NOW it looks a lot more like a mistake.

Edited by brassboy

Okay, there's definitely something flawed with this "random" drawing in groups of 3. (Disclosure if you didn't know: I'm a big Mandarins supporter) At EVERY show where Mandarins sees Crossmen or Phantom (the other two corps in its block of 3), Mandarins ALWAYS goes on before them. Every single time. That just doesn't seem right.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Okay, there's definitely something flawed with this "random" drawing in groups of 3. (Disclosure if you didn't know: I'm a big Mandarins supporter) At EVERY show where Mandarins sees Crossmen or Phantom (the other two corps in its block of 3), Mandarins ALWAYS goes on before them. Every single time. That just doesn't seem right.

DCI has fixed it.

1 minute ago, SOA Dad said:

DCI has fixed it.

They fixed the Mesquite line-up, not Mandarins' string of terrible "draws."

Am I reading DCI's schedule pages correctly,that  Allentown's Order of Appearance is based on a random draw ?