DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

1 hour ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

For those attending, here’s an A to Z Guides & Policies link for Mercedes Benz Stadium

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/a-to-z-guide/

They also have a Mercedes Benz Stadium app available for iOS and Android. 

I'm assuming these all don't apply ... there is one that says exiting and re-entering is not allowed.  If they enforce that, DCI will have a small riot on their hands.

Just now, BlueStarsDad said:

I'm assuming these all don't apply ... there is one that says exiting and re-entering is not allowed.  If they enforce that, DCI will have a small riot on their hands.

I assume you are correct. 

1 minute ago, BlueStarsDad said:

I’m not sure if that is a fair assumption. Last time I went to the drums along the Rockies show in Denver, if you exited, you cannot get back in. 

14 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

IIRC, the old Georgia Dome had a "smokers exit" that went to the outside, but was still within a secured area. Looking at some of the press releases and online guides, that does not appear to be the case at the MB Dome.

Or, are you talking about entering and exiting of performers and staff?

I just noticed my Super Premium tickets are in 236C and say "Harrah's Club." Does anyone know if that means we will have access to the club-level amenities in the stadium? Private bathrooms and short lines for food would be amazing!

2 hours ago, Precious Roy said:

IIRC, the old Georgia Dome had a "smokers exit" that went to the outside, but was still within a secured area. Looking at some of the press releases and online guides, that does not appear to be the case at the MB Dome.

Or, are you talking about entering and exiting of performers and staff?

I usually leave after a certain corps (figure it out from my user name) to meet my daughter and then we re-enter (she gets something to eat and watches a few corps).  This has never been a problem at any past contest (this will be my 13th of the year and the same for many years in the past) ... that's why I assume this rule will not apply.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

I usually leave after a certain corps (figure it out from my user name) to meet my daughter and then we re-enter (she gets something to eat and watches a few corps).  This has never been a problem at any past contest (this will be my 13th of the year and the same for many years in the past) ... that's why I assume this rule will not apply.

Your daughter marches Bluecoats??? Is she the singer? I love the...

Oh. Whoops.

14 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Your daughter marches Bluecoats??? Is she the singer? I love the...

Oh. Whoops.

Knowing that my daughter will never read this, you don't want her signing on the field :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

I just noticed my Super Premium tickets are in 236C and say "Harrah's Club." Does anyone know if that means we will have access to the club-level amenities in the stadium? Private bathrooms and short lines for food would be amazing!

I noticed mine says Delta Sky Club.

Edited by Dpsouthern81
Typo