Allentown Housing Urgent!

8 minutes ago, mryan said:

We Have Housing!  Oregon Crusaders will stay at Dieruff High School and Genesis are staying at Matawan High School.  Thank you everyone for your help!

great!!

Mike....take 10 minutes...drink whatever you choose...then plunge your head in cold water. you should feel almost human for a few!

• Like 4

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Mike!

Oregon Crusaders will be pleased to find a very good practice site across the street.  Dieruff has been used in the past, so the custodial staff might be in tune. Best diner in Allentown is one block north on Union Blvd. The Top Diner and Lounge!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Congratulations, Mike!

Oregon Crusaders will be pleased to find a very good practice site across the street.  Dieruff has been used in the past, so the custodial staff might be in tune. Best diner in Allentown is one block north on Union Blvd. The Top Diner and Lounge!

my wife's grandparents loved that place until their passing. Their world revolved with 3/4 of a mile around St Peters

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

my wife's grandparents loved that place until their passing. Their world revolved with 3/4 of a mile around St Peters

Interesting!  I once lived just behind St. Peters. Maybe I knew her grandparents! We still patronize Top Diner about once a week.

Dieruff is a good housing spot. Hopefully, this means more Allentown SD schools will re-open to corps again.

Well done a a heartfelt thanks to all involved. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Fred Windish said:

Congratulations, Mike!

Thanks for seeing this thru for the kids!