Congrats on new top three

Crown

Cavies and ofc

BAC

the race for the gold is going to be intense

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Haha 5

Just now, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Well, yeah, pretty much expected. Last night they were the top corps among about 8 or so; everyone else was at or below their tier. Tonight, by contrast, everyone else was at or above their tier, and -- with the appropriate nod to Music City -- they were first among that group to perform tonight. Last night they had nothing blue sky above. Tonight they had the weight of the top 7 corps above them. A drop was to be expected.

Drop yes, atomic bomb no- that’s a crazy swing in a 24 hour period

2 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Just now, Jake W. said:

Holy ####, almost a two & a half point drop in score for BK.

Well, yeah, pretty much expected. Last night they were the top corps among about 8 or so; everyone else was at or below their tier. Tonight, by contrast, everyone else was at or above their tier, and -- with the appropriate nod to Music City -- they were first among that group to perform tonight. Last night they had nothing blue sky above. Tonight they had the weight of the top 7 corps above them. A drop was to be expected.

Expected, yes, but I don’t think BK has had a point drop that severe in years. They’ve had almost constant upward trajectory since I started following the activity again in 2014.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, wesleyrp said:

Drop yes, atomic bomb no- that’s a crazy swing in a 24 hour period

My guess is the members knew what to expect and are keeping everything in perspective. One corps they haven't seen the past two nights is Blue Stars. I expect BK will come out strong tomorrow, and we'll see how it all shakes out.

• Like 1