DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

A thought on the singers..maybe the current design team would have gone sans-singers if not for the kids having already been contracted when everything went down. Maybe they still would have had them, who knows. 

And another thought, were any of these four singers in the group from last year? If not it seems a little telling that none of them returned, unless they happened to all be ageouts.

• Like 1

1ITyMHu.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, MelloNell said:

Like the red on the boxes, but they gotta line them up!

That last positioning of the stages has been an issue all season.  I'm not OCD but I find myself wanting to nudge them into place since we're supposed to be at the "unity" part of this show.

• Like 1

7Fk1Lz3.jpg

TV4PXwx.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, Beckham said:

A thought on the singers..maybe the current design team would have gone sans-singers if not for the kids having already been contracted when everything went down. Maybe they still would have had them, who knows. 

And another thought, were any of these four singers in the group from last year? If not it seems a little telling that none of them returned, unless they happened to all be ageouts.

Noahsings is a poster here, he's a returnee from last year.  (He's the red head).  I think I read somewhere that three of them are returns from last years group?

• Like 1