DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

Just now, Cappybara said:

BD hasn’t put out a show I don’t like since 2007, so I’m completely with you on Cabaret Voltaire. 

Some shows age like a fine wine. Maybe Crown 2017 will become one of those shows. For now though, it’s just not my cup of tea 

I agree, except for the one with the mirrors.  That one was weird.

The Cavaliers might finish seventh next week without some changes to the end of the show.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

wait. People are still just realizing the drill at the shots is the visual representation of the shots?  :spitting:

I'm pretty slow. :cry:

Believe it or not, I still haven't really heard the Conquest hits in the show. My mind was affixed on Morse code due to the theme. The fact that they're during that particular set and I never noticed makes me feel even stupider. Only reason I know that now is because others in this thread have mentioned it.

4 minutes ago, MusicalFrog said:

I find it impossible to not like Carolina Crown. They could do a show about grass and I would love it.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Ah, 2009...awesome show!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

I agree! I’m shocked they past 90 tonight but I thought they certainly deserve it 

yeah - I stopped by their ensemble today and could tell then it was possible, the performance captions have gotten so much better in the past 10 days. And then they delivered when it mattered!

I also was very impressed (on Flo) with Boston's guard tonight. They will be top 3 and possibly 1 or 2. Wow! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

The Cavaliers might finish seventh next week without some changes to the end of the show.

I've been thinking that for about 10 days - I don't think it WILL happen but I think it could. I'm sure their members and staff have something up their sleeves.